Happy September and Happy Friday! Here are updates for September 14th:
- 4-H Enrollment: NOW OPEN at wi.4honline.com. **Youth/adults need to enroll in order to sign up for any 4-H trips/experiences**
- Fall Forum Enrollment: Youth and Adults can enroll through September 26 through wi.4honline.com (This is a great opportunity to connect with other counties and bring info back!)
- Club Charters and Financial Statements: Due September 30. For questions and/or updated forms, please contact myself or Nancy at 715-261-1230 (Nancy.email@example.com)
- Scholarship & Award Applications: Due September 30. All updated forms can be found at marathon.uwex.edu
- Cedar Crest Ice Cream Contest: Due October 1. Name the next flavor and win an ice cream party and $300 for your club! For more info and to submit an entry click here.
- National 4-H Week: October 7-13. Celebrate and promote 4-H in your community. See the back of the Family Focus for ideas, and then share them with us!
- National Youth Science Day: October 10, 2018 5-7 Room 5 Register here!